4SEAM LEADERSHIP WEBSITE PRIVACY STATEMENT
This Online Privacy Statement applies to this website, which is owned and operated by 4Seam Leadership (meaning also - "We", "Us", and "Our"). We are committed to respecting your privacy. By choosing to continue to use Our website, you agree to 4Seam Leadership's collection and use of personal information and non-personal information as described in this Online Privacy Statement. This Website Privacy Statement only governs the use and disclosure of information collected through this website. Our collection and use of personal information may be subject to more specific privacy policies such as those governing financial or health information about you. When additional privacy protections apply, We will provide you notice of these protections or you may contact Us to obtain information about these privacy policies and procedures.
4Seam Leadership automatically collects information, including but not limited to:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address and name of the Internet domain you used to access the Internet;
- The URL of the website from which you linked directly to the 4Seam Leadership website;
- The date and time you accessed Our website;
- The pages you visited, including the information requested through your browser, the response from your browser, the size of the page you received in response to the request, and the marketing email or web page that referred you to the page you visited; and The web browser and operating system you used to access Our website.
We may also request that you provide certain personal information such as name, username, email address, mailing address, telephone numbers, or social network account information. We may aggregate information collected from your visit to this website with other information we have obtained about you.
4Seam Leadership may use information collected from your visit to this website as defined in website Terms and Conditions of Use and We may also use such information to:
- Manage and improve the user experience and preferences associated with this website and 4Seam Leadership communications;
- Communicate and/or invite you to events 4Seam Leadership believes may be of interest to you;
- Optimize and personalize your relationship with 4Seam Leadership;
- Fulfill your requests for services or materials;
- Conduct research or surveys;
- Identify anomalies in web traffic in order to help protect personal and business information; and Exercise Our legal rights, defend against claims, or respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes.
4Seam Leadership may use third party service providers and suppliers to operate this website or provide other services. To fulfill their obligations to Us, these providers and suppliers may have access to information We collect about you. We may also provide information to regulatory agencies when these agencies demand such access to determine Our compliance with laws.
4Seam Leadership may use various technologies such as cookies, applets, scripts, server logs, custom URL parameters, tracking images, information and correspondence, or web analytics to collect information. Depending on your browser you may be able to disable certain collection methods. This may limit your ability to use some features of this website.
4Seam Leadership may provide links on Our website to other non-4Seam Leadership websites. We may also partner with third parties to place 4Seam Leadership ads on non-4Seam Leadership websites. Your use of non-4Seam Leadership websites is subject to the terms and conditions or privacy statements of the owners and operators of these other websites.
We work hard to protect both your and Our information through regularly updated security policies and procedures. Because information technology constantly changes and because of the interconnected nature of information systems and because of the ongoing threat from those who wish to obtain information in an illegal manner, We cannot guarantee that We will always be successful in protecting information from unauthorized use and access.
4Seam Leadership does not knowingly collect personal information from children or minors as defined by the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
If you have questions about the collection or use of information, contact Us by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (425) 968-1733
- Mail: 4Seam Leadership PO Box 164 Kirkland, WA 98083
4Seam Leadership may periodically update this Online Privacy Statement. The revised statement will be posted here.