Acceptance of Terms. These Website Terms and Conditions of Use, as amended from time to time by 4Seam Leadership (also meaning - "We", "Our", and "Us") apply to this Website which is owned and operated by 4Seam Leadership (the Website). You should carefully read these Website Terms and Conditions of Use before using the Website.
THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO USE THIS WEBSITE.
Access to certain parts of this Website may require user login and password information. You must have this information to access these parts of the Website.
- You are responsible for your actions when using of this Website and for respecting 4Seam Leadership's and third parties' rights in the ownership and operation of the Website and its content.
- You may not use this Website for any purpose or in any manner that violates any law or regulation.
- You may not violate 4Seam Leadership's or third parties' rights by downloading, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise using this Website in violation of Our policies and procedures.
- You may not use this Website to post or send any infringing, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, or pornographic material.
- You may not use or exploit any part of this Website to distribute commercial messages, "spam," or other unsolicited communications.
- You may not directly or indirectly, intentionally disrupt or interfere with this Website in any manner that may affect the ownership or operation of this Website.
- You may not take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Our network infrastructure, as determined by Us in Our sole discretion.
- You may not bypass any measures We may use to prevent or restrict access to this Website.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. 4Seam Leadership EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. 4Seam Leadership EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACTIONS OF ANY OTHER USER OF THIS WEBSITE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. 4Seam Leadership MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, CURRENT, ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY DEFECT IN OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO STOP USING THIS WEBSITE. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT 4Seam Leadership SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA LOSS, OR OTHER LOSSES (EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM ANY MATTER RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
This Website and its contents are owned by 4Seam Leadership or by other third parties and the content is protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trademark law. Certain content, such as copyrighted materials and trademarks, are used by permission of third parties. Except as allowed by law, or as expressly permitted in connection with specific content, this Website and its contents may not be reproduced, modified, distributed, displayed, performed, or used in any way without the prior written permission of 4Seam Leadership or the third-party owner. Reporting Copyright Violations Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") of 1998, 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(2), 4Seam Leadership has a DMCA Registered Agent for notice of alleged DMCA copyright infringement. You may contact 4Seam Leadership at: contact@4Seam Leadership.com. To file a notice of infringement with 4Seam Leadership, the requirements specified in Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 must be fulfilled. The text of this statute can be found at the United States Copyright Office Website, located at http://www.copyright.gov. This Website may include links to other Websites. You acknowledge and agree that such links are provided for your convenience and do not reflect any endorsement by 4Seam Leadership with respect to the linked site or its owner or operator. 4Seam Leadership MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY LINKED WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF ANY LINKED WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
These Website Terms and Conditions of Use and the relationship between you and 4Seam Leadership will be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, without respect to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that venue with respect to any dispute between you and 4Seam Leadership will rest exclusively in the state or federal courts located in King County, Washington. Changes We may change this Website and/or Our Website Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. If We change these Terms and Conditions of Use, We will post the revised Terms and Conditions of Use on this Website. We reserve the right to add to or change this Website or stop offering this Website at any time and without liability. We reserve the right to refuse to offer access to this Website and/or its content to anyone at any time without notice. Other General Provisions These Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between you and 4Seam Leadership relating to this Website. There is no agency, partnership or joint venture relationship between any user and 4Seam Leadership arising solely through the use of this Website. These Terms and Conditions of Use are binding upon your successors, assigns, heirs and executors. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use, which shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of 4Seam Leadership to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall not constitute a waiver of such right or condition. Any claim or cause of action arising out of, or related to the Website, or these Terms and Conditions of Use, must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose. The section titles of these Terms and Conditions of Use are merely for convenience or reference and will not have any effect on the substantive meaning of this Agreement. Your Responsibility 4Seam Leadership encourages you to be mindful of the intent and purpose of Our Website and to be responsible for safeguarding your personally identifiable information. 4Seam Leadership does not knowingly collect personal information from children or minors as defined by the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) without parent or legal guardian permission.
- If you are under the age of 18: Before sending any information about yourself over the Internet to 4Seam Leadership, be sure to ask your parents for permission.
- If you are under the age of 13: If you are under the age of 13, your parent/legal guardian must grant written permission for you to use this Website. Parents/Legal Guardians 4Seam Leadership encourages you take an active role in your children's use of the internet by talking with them about safe and responsible computing before sending any information about themselves over the internet.
- Children Under the Age of 13: If your child is under the age of 13, 4Seam Leadership asks that you review the Website and provide written proof to Us that your child has your permission to use this Website before your child uses this Website. Termination 4Seam Leadership may block, suspend, or terminate your use of the Website at any time for any reason. For example, and not as a limitation of Our reasons for such action, We might do so for the following reasons: (a) your breach of this agreement for the Terms and Conditions of Use; (b) We cannot verify or authenticate information you provide to Us; (c) We believe that your actions could cause financial loss or legal liability to 4Seam Leadership or other users of this Website; (d) for routine network maintenance; or (e) your use of this Website or Our service violates a law or Our policies and procedures. Contact Us for More Information.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (253) 223-1829
- Mail: PO Box 1112, Gig Harbor, WA 98335-1112